26 September 2018
Health sector opportunities for Grampians businesses
HPV in partnership with Ballarat Health Services, GROW and ICN is hosting a forum for local businesses interested in supplying Victorian hospitals.
The forum will outline the health procurement process for businesses which may not have previously considered supplying hospitals and provide the following:
- A high-level overview on how to engage in an HPV or health service tender with a view to getting more local businesses involved in health sector contracts and clarify the tendering process.
- A networking opportunity for suppliers to meet with HPV representatives and as many local health service representatives as possible. This event aims to provide contact points for suppliers seeking work now and into the future.
- An opportunity for suppliers to pre-register with HPV to further reduce the requirements of suppliers during an active tender.
To register click here.
HPV and Ballarat Health Services have identified a number of opportunities, particularly in the indirect products and services contract area, that could be suitable for local businesses.
HPV and health service opportunities include:
- Beds, mattresses, patient trolleys and treatment chairs
- Clinical and non-clinical services
- Electrical compliance
- Facilities management/equipment servicing
- Fire services
- Minor capital works
- Professional services
- Waste management