Victorian Product Catalogue System
How the health supply chain of the future will look depends on the technology that will drive it. The Victorian Product Catalogue System (VPCS) acts in synchronisation with the National Product Catalogue (NPC), combining accurate pricing data and Victorian-specific procurement information to feed into the Common Catalogue for the health sector.
The VPCS was designed for health service procurement professionals and comes with a range of benefits:
- Streamlines health product and pricing data, ensuring data quality and integrity
- Supports health services to make procurement decisions more easily and effectively
- Clever functionality allows users to tailor the program to their needs
The VPCS contains 37 HPV agreements and around 380,000 contracted and non-contracted items from more than 560 suppliers.
Access the VPCS
The VPCS is available to all health services with unrestricted access to Health Purchasing Victoria contracts.
- Request a VPCS Login
- VPCS Training is available to help Health Services get the most out of the platform.
- A Guide to National Product Catalogue Clause is available to support health services to mandate NPC compliance in all agreements. Note this link can only be accessed by health services.
- More information is available in the VPCS Fact Sheet for Health Services.
Current HPV suppliers only need to provide data to the NPC as it is the master source that populates the VPC.
If you are a current HPV supplier, it’s important to make sure that all data published to the NPC is accurate and up-to-date.
|Biopharmaceutical - Infliximab|
Beds, Mattresses, Patient Trolleys and Treatment Chairs
Continence Management Products
Contrast Media and Non Radioactive Kits
|HPVC2015-071||Cranial Neurosurgery Prostheses & Associated Consumables|
|HPVC2019-070||Defibrillators and Associated Consumables|
|HPVC2015-051||Drapes and Clinical Protective Apparel|
|HPVC2016-018||Enteral Feeding and Oral Nutrition Support|
|HPVC2019-019||Examination and Surgical Gloves|
|HPVC2018-155||Haemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis|
|HPVC2016-124||Hand Hygiene, Disinfectants and Chemical Products|
|HPVC2017-086||Heart Valve Replacement Products|
|HPVC2015-005||Hypodermic Needles and Syringes|
|HPVC2019-079||IV Access Devices and Administration Consumables|
|HPVC2016-022||Medical and Industrial Gases|
|HPVC2017-057||Operating Room and Wound Drainage Consumables|
|HPVC2019-047||Orthopaedic Prostheses - Hips and Knees|
|HPVC2019-058||Pharmaceutical Products and IV Fluids|
|HPVC2019-075||Physiological Monitoring and Anaesthetic Gas Delivery Systems|
|HPVC2016-050||Surgical Dressings, Tapes and Bandages|
|HPVC2018-036||Surgical Instruments Open and Laparoscopic|
|HPVC2015-016||Sutures, Skin Staples and Tissue Adhesives|
|HPVC2015-027||Wound Care Products|