HPVITS2019-071 Cranial Neurosurgery Prostheses and Associated Consumables
- Market Release Date
- 18 Nov 2019
HPV is seeking responses for Cranial Neurosurgery Prostheses and Associated Consumables (CNPAC) for use in Participating Health Services. The envisaged Term of the Agreement is four (4) years plus one optional two-year extension period (4+2). Indicative volumes are included in the Tender Response Worksheet (TRW).
The scope of this ITS includes the supply of cranial neurosurgery prostheses and associated consumables (standard purchases and on consignment). It does not include navigation equipment or associated consumables and reusable drills, drill bits and attachments.
PLEASE NOTE: Responses to this ITS must be submitted through the HPV Procurement Portal. Please visit https://www.hpv.org.au and log into the HPV website to access the HPV Procurement Portal
A complete range of the categories of Cranial Neurosurgical Prostheses and Associated consumables (CNPAC) is required for treatment of patients across Victorian Public Health Services.
The categories required include:
- Category 1 - Cranial Flap Clamps and Applicators
- Category 2 - Cranial Plates and Burr Hole Covers
- Category 3 - Sterile Cranial Plating and Screw Trays
- Category 4 - Cranial Implants and Bone Substitutes
- Category 5 - Cranial Screws and Screwdrivers
- Category 6 - Aneurysm Clips And Applicators
- Category 7 - Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Clips and Applicators
- Category 8 - Dural Substitutes and Sealants
- Category 9 - Shunt Valves, Catheters and Accessories
- Category 10 - ICP Monitoring Devices and Kits
- Category 11 - Cranial Access Kits and Disposable Drills
- Category 12 - Implantable Intrathecal Pumps and Accessories
- Category 13 - Deep Brain Stimulation
- Category 14 - Epilepsy Surgery Consumables
- Category 15 - Neurosurgical Consumables