HPVC2019-167 Microsoft Enterprise Agreement (EA)
- Contract Start Date
- 01 Jun 2019
- Contract End Date
- 31 May 2022
- Option Periods
- 1 x 1 year or 1 x 3 year
Microsoft Enterprise Agreement (EA) contract for the provision of Microsoft Enterprise Licensing to the Victorian Health Services.
- All Licensing under this agreement is Subscription based (not perpetual).
- A subscription is required to have ongoing use of individual products
- Licensing can be increased or decreased annually at the 1 June anniversary.
- Pricing is fixed for all products during the initial 3 year term of the agreement.
- If you have deployed additional licensing during the period you will be required to procure prior to renewal.
- All license purchases are conducted via the nominated Licensing Solutions Provider (LSP), Data #3
- Please favourite this contract to receive updates
- Please review your account settings to ensure the notification frequency selected is adequate
Category 1: Software Licensing