HPVC2018-115 Pathology Equipment and Associated Consumables
- Contract Start Date
- 01 Feb 2019
- Contract End Date
- 31 Jan 2024
Pathology Equipment Framework
This contract is an evergreen arrangement with an initial 5-year principal period starting from 1 February 2019 to 31 January 2024. The panel is designed to be an open, pre-qualified panel of suppliers. There are currently 47 suppliers on the panel (Refer to 'Award Matrix' for details). Other suppliers are able to join at any time during the contract term, provided they meet the stipulated criteria and accept the terms of the HPV Header Agreement.
This panel is segmented into the following 7 categories:
- Anatomical Pathology
- Chemical Pathology
- Molecular Pathology
- Point of Care Testing
- Generic Equipment
Participating Health Services
- Alfred Health
- Austin Health
- Eastern Health
- Goulburn Valley Health
- Melbourne Health
- Monash Health
- Northern Health
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- The Royal Children's Hospital
Information for Participating Health Services
- Health services are able to enter into agreements with suppliers (on the panel) using the Header Agreement for broader T&C’s and an order contract for site specific terms and conditions, including agreed pricing, term and integration with the LIS.
- Health services can access the relevant contract documents, i.e. Award Matrix, User Guide, and Header Agreements via the HPV website.
- Statement of Requirements (SOR) templates for the 'Haematology' category are available to health services via the HPV website. SOR templates for the remaining modalities outlined in the current scope of Pathology Equipment and Associated Consumables will be developed over the term of the contract.
- For further information on accessing the panel, please contact the Pathology Equipment Category Manager via the contact details listed on this page.
Information for Prospective Suppliers
All suppliers who wish to join the panel must:
- Successfully undergo a pre-qualification process, demonstrating their capacity and capability to supply equipment, reagents and/ or associated consumables within one or more of the modalities within the scope of this panel.
- Agree to terms and conditions of the header agreement, under which all equipment and associated consumables within the scope of the panel will be supplied to Participating Health Services.
- For further information on joining the panel, please contact the Pathology Equipment Category Manager via the contact details listed on this page.
Mandatory Pre-qualification Criteria for Suppliers
- Agreement to HPV’s Header Agreement (executed terms and conditions)
- Financial assessment (undertaken by Equifax on behalf of HPV)
- Insurance requirements (Public and professional liability AUD20M)
- Reference checks
Upcoming HPV-led events (2020)
- Generic Equipment Supplementary ITS (Category 7)
- Statement of Requirements templates and Product Catalogues - Category 2: Chemical Pathology
Category Manager: Devon Hazelwood