Working at HPV
At HPV, our work has real purpose. We all play a part in contributing to an efficient and sustainable healthcare system, and we have the satisfaction of knowing our work has a positive impact on all Victorians.
When you join HPV, you’re joining an organisation filled with talented, diverse and passionate people. HPV staff include experts in their fields, which includes procurement, data, IT, finance, legal, human resources and communications.
You’re also joining an organisation that genuinely cares for the health and wellbeing of its employees.
What we offer
- Attractive salary packages
- 4 weeks of annual leave plus monthly Accrued Day Off
- Annual Leave loading of 17.5%
- Potential for flexible work arrangements, e.g. work from home, part-time and 9-day fortnight (depending on the job requirements)
- Easter Tuesday public holiday
- Modern office right next to Parliament station
- Excellent bike lock-up and change room facilities, and access to on-site gym
- Supportive, friendly colleagues and encouraging culture
- Professional growth and development opportunities
Inclusive and accessible
HPV is an all-inclusive employer. We always welcome job applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and/or Intersex (LGBTI) people and anyone from culturally diverse backgrounds.
We aim to lead the way by providing a supportive environment that ensures our services, facilities and initiatives are inclusive and accessible for all.
What our staff have to say
Discover what two of our team members think about working at HPV.
- Head of Customer Engagement Metro, Kim Walsh speaks about the benefits of working for HPV, how she supports hospitals in delivering the best possible patient care and our great workplace culture.
- Category Manager David Nguyen talks about professional development and the working environment at HPV.